Your key duties and tasks will include:
• analysing our customers’ business and functional requirements with respect too IGA/IAM
• creating and implementing models of business/access roles and related privileges
• analysing and designing processes related to identity management (e.g. managing the identity life cycle, access requests, privilege control)
• planning and implementing the best solutions in the field of identity and access management
Required skills and experience:
• 3 years of experience in implementing or maintaining IGA/IDM/IAM systems or working as a business owner of an area related to digital identity management
• familiarity with business processes related to identity life cycles as well as access management accounts and models in IT systems
• ability to map complex access models in IT systems into simple account-group models
• familiarity with agile methodologies for projects
• familiarity with notations enabling the creation of professional business and technical documentation, e.g. UML
• high communication skills
• experience in preparing and conducting technical training will be an additional advantage
• good command of English will be appreciated
What can you expect from Concept Data?
• development in the best team of specialists in this part of Europe
• opportunities to learn specifics about different industries, including banking, insurance, logistics, pharmacy or medical care
• training courses and technical certifications
• a family-like atmosphere at work
• a package of social benefits, including private medical care (LuxMed), MultiSport cards, language tuition
• a form of collaboration adjusted to individual needs
• working in a hybrid model
• a creative office space in Warsaw’s quarter of Żoliborz
• gaming evenings once a month
You would like to work with us? Apply! Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. See you!
We will contact you soon.
Please contact us by phone.
ul. Chłodna 51